Due Diligence: Assessment | Audit | Turnaround
- Interim ManagementLeadership and key business area expertise when executive intervention is necessary or short-term vacancy exists due to change in strategy, turnaround, or transition.
- Supply & Sourcing OperationsDomestic & International supply optimization and ingredients sourcing for product innovation, expansion and margin preservation.
- Product DevelopmentProduct portfolio evaluation, product strategy roadmap and new product innovation for channel augmentation, revitalization of sales and new market penetration.
- Regulatory CompliancePolicy review to ensure adherence to legal and regulatory compliance governing nutritional companies and sales of consumable products.
- Labeling & Claims SubstantiationAudit of labels, packaging, content and communications to ensure mitigation of risk and regulatory compliance for claim substantiation.
- OversightExpert oversight for legal affairs and litigation supervision, management of outside counsel, review and process management for copyright & trademark registrations.
- Social Commerce StrategyEnsure your social commerce initiative is effectively aligned to maximize conversion, transaction and sales velocity.
- Channel Strategy Assessment Identify, define and implement the business model structure most suited to leveraging a word-of-mouth social commerce initiative.
- Brand PositioningEnsure brand reputation and positioning delivers on brand promise and customer experience. Improve loyalty, customer acquisition and retention.